THE FRAGRANCE BOX

I’m a huge lover of fragrance and will waste too much time at a perfume counter smelling new ones until I’ve lost the ability to smell at all.  So when this little box jammed full of perfume samples landed on my door step I was so excited to test out them all out. This is the 5th edition of the The Fragrance Box which brings you a new box three times a year for just £25. If you’re unsure about which perfume to buy, it includes nine samples, three for men and six for women. The ones included are:

For Women

– Jean Paul Gaultier ‘Classique’

– Nina Ricci ‘Nina’

– Gucci ‘Guilty’

– Thierry Mugler ‘Angel’

– Thierry Mugler ‘Alien’

– Givenchy ‘Irresistible’

For Men

– Hugo ‘Hugo Man’

– BOSS ‘Boss Bottled’

– Issey Miyake ‘L’eau D’Issey Pour Homme’

It’s a family suitable box which means that any men in the household aren’t left out and can decide on their favourite scent without the hassle of trying them out on a perfume counter. Many come with a spritzer dispenser which means that you can pop them in your handbag or pull them out of your drawer when you’re looking for a new scent to switch things up. The real point of the box is the vouchers which allow you to claim £5 off any fragrance that you buy which means that you instantly make your money back with your new purchase. If you pass them around the family obviously more than your money’s worth can be claimed back which is great for gift giving. Overall I think this is a great idea for any perfume addicts and if you’re definitely on the look out for new perfumes, or purchase them once or twice during the year for loved ones, it’s worth a subscription. If you want to try it out you can sign up here.

What do you think? Would you sign up to this?

1. January 21, 2014 / 7:46 pm

I think these are a great way to discover new scents, sometimes they all blend into one when you're at the perfume counter.

Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

2. January 21, 2014 / 10:41 pm

This is a great way to try something new without standing in the perfume section for too long!

Jenn | Photo-Jenn-ic

x

3. January 21, 2014 / 10:43 pm

I've seen quite a few people get these! If it's worth the hype I may even have a go myself.

Vickie xx | vickieblogs

4. January 22, 2014 / 2:14 am

Beauty boxes seem to be really popular among the beauty blogging community! I would love to try a fragrance box like this, i'll be looking into it. 🙂
    xo

5. January 22, 2014 / 9:39 pm

I love the concept of this and trying before you buy! Classique by JPG sounds so lovely, I've heard great things about it!

Kathryn x
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

6. January 22, 2014 / 11:48 pm

I love this idea, it is such a brilliant way to discover new scents! I always find it difficult to find a perfume that I really love so I may hae to try this 🙂 thanks! xx

7. January 23, 2014 / 1:34 am

this is a great idea! its an easy way to discover new scents by trying them a few times before actually buying it xx

8. January 23, 2014 / 6:37 pm

I used to get these but I was disappointed by the fact that box number 2 had some horrific smelling men's aftershaves that it put me right off. I like aftershave so I wouldn't have minded but they just were not doing it for me.
    Slightly Skint Blog