WHAT I WORE | MISSGUIDED MONOCHROME FUR COAT

Head Piece – ASOS (similar) | Dress – Topshop  | Coat – Missguided* (similar) | Boots | Vivienne Westwood Bag

My coat obsession will never die. If there’s anything that makes winter a little less depressing, it’s statement coats. I hate it when you love your outfit but have to cover it up in a jacket, so lately I’ve been making my outfits all about my coat. Ultimate lazy dressing!
This one from Missguided has pretty much sold out but I’ve still got my eye on their faux fur range, especially this pink one in the sale. So cute!

What do you think of this outfit?

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i[‘GoogleAnalyticsObject’]=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,’script’,’//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js’,’ga’);

ga(‘create’, ‘UA-42833111-3’, ‘lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk’);
ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

1. January 12, 2015 / 8:34 pm

In love with this coat, you look lovely! Can I ask…random question???have you been in a Harry Potter film? You are a dead ringer for Luna Lovechild xx

• January 12, 2015 / 10:48 pm

Haha aw what a compliment! No I haven't, I wish! xx

2. January 12, 2015 / 8:44 pm

I am obsessed with coats and desperately need this one to add to my collection. I'm gutted it's sold out though 🙁 I love this whole outfit especially teamed with those dreamy boots!!
    Alice xo

• January 12, 2015 / 10:48 pm

Aww I know 🙁 such a shame, it went right down to 14.99 though so you can see why it flew out! Thanks so so much x

• January 12, 2015 / 10:52 pm

So pretty, isn't it! I'm sure I have top myself ordering off missguided daily… xx

3. January 12, 2015 / 9:48 pm

I've seen so many people in fur coats and I'm desperate for one!! You look gorgeous as always lovely xx

hellotashaa.blogspot.co.uk

• January 12, 2015 / 10:52 pm

Haha I have so many, I'm obsessed! They're so perfect for winter x

4. January 12, 2015 / 10:50 pm

Love love love your coat! I've been buying so many coats this winter! I'm obsessed! You may as well invest in a good coat as, like you said, they cover up your outfit anyway! Or at least that's what I'm telling myself to try and justify the amount of coats hanging in my wardrobe 😉 Gorgeous outfit Lydia! You look stunning xx

clionahill.com

• January 12, 2015 / 10:58 pm

Hahaha yes definitely! You can never go wrong with lots of coats, especially fur ones, I never seem to get bored of them. Thanks so much 🙂
      Lydia xx

5. January 13, 2015 / 2:12 am

Drooling over your boots and bag! Beautiful <3 I live in Florida which I know I'm very fortunate as its bikini weather all year round (except for the occasional cold breezy day which we've been having a lot lately actually!) but I would love to pull off such a darling coat~

She Will Be

6. January 13, 2015 / 12:01 pm

Love the fur !

fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

7. January 13, 2015 / 3:48 pm

I have these boots, obsessed! Adore a good monochrome look and a furry coat so this a huge thumbs up, and this head piece is a great cool twist without looking too boho xx

8. January 13, 2015 / 4:41 pm

I absolutely love your outfit and that jacket looks so warm and comfy especially those boots look stunning. And that bag is just too amazing for words.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

9. August 8, 2015 / 7:36 am

Hi! Where are you buying your clothes? I love it so much! I got mine here here!