A Budget Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade Dupe?

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eyeshadow in ‘Permanent Taupe’

Okay, I am seriously late to the party when it comes to Maybelline Colour Tattoos. I’m sure you’ll have already read about them – but I just had to share this dupe for the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade.
The formula is a matte, taupey brown, which when applied with an angled brush gives an amazing sculpted look to the brows. It has a thick, creamy consistency which is much easier to shape the brows with than eyeshadow powder and stays put all day. I lined underneath my brows with the Colour Tattoo and then flicked up with the brush to fill them in a little bit more. The result? Awesome brows, super cheap, and super simple.

What do you think of this dupe? Would you try it?

(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i[‘GoogleAnalyticsObject’]=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
(i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
})(window,document,’script’,’//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js’,’ga’);

ga(‘create’, ‘UA-42833111-3’, ‘lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk’);
ga(‘send’, ‘pageview’);

1. March 7, 2015 / 7:13 pm

Actually I do have this cream shadow and I totally love it!!!
    I've never thought of using it as a brow product though, but now I'm so intrigued to try it!
    Thank you so much for sharing and giving me this idea too! 😀

Diana P. | Cups & Roses

2. March 7, 2015 / 7:25 pm

I never thought to try this because I was sure that most colour tattoos are sparkly. I actually have this one upstairs and I think it would be similar to my colour, I am DEFO trying it tomorrow!
    x x | daisydaisyxxo

3. March 7, 2015 / 7:53 pm

Wow great dupe I would have never thought of using this before, I will definitely have to pick this shade up 🙂 Fab results 🙂

Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

4. March 7, 2015 / 7:53 pm

I never would have thought to use this colour for my brows!!!! "Permanent Taupe" is my favourite shade of the Colour Tattoos – I love that I have another use for it now!

Chrissy x

5. March 7, 2015 / 7:58 pm

I would never have thought of using this for my brows- thanks for the inspiration! Was just wondering what brush you use for your eyebrows? They look great! 🙂 x

6. March 7, 2015 / 8:26 pm

Someone else mentioned this to me, but I haven't tried it yet!

Sophie x

7. March 7, 2015 / 8:34 pm

I always wanted Maybelline to release a darker brown shade since I have really dark brows but I think the texture would be difficult to work with as a brow pomade when it dries up a little bit more. Looks great on you though!

8. March 7, 2015 / 9:43 pm

That looks amazing and a use I wouldn't actually have considered, I need to try the colour tattoos actually I am intrigued! xx

Blonde Of Carbs

9. March 8, 2015 / 2:11 am

I was really late to the Color Tattos as well, I tried my first one under a year ago! I never would have thought to use it as an eyebrow product, but it sure does look fab!
    Ivory Avenue

10. March 8, 2015 / 3:52 pm

gorgeous!

thewonderlanders.com

11. March 8, 2015 / 5:04 pm

I'd never have thought to use these on my brows, great tip! xx