March’s Face

A bronze smokey eye and baby pink lip has been my go to make up lately. It’s the perfect combination for when you don’t really have a lot of time but still want to look put together.
I’ve always been a red lip kind of girl but recently I’ve been swapping the high maintenance for more easy to wear shades. MAC’S Snob lipstick is perfect for this, the smooth and creamy formula makes it super light on the lips and easy to wear. When it comes to pigmentation, you just can always count on MAC, it’s just the perfect baby pink.
For my base I’ve been loving the L’Oreal True Match Foundation – if you’re looking for a budget foundation, this is it, trust me. It seems to suit a lot of different skin types (my friends are hooked too) and I would compare the coverage to MAC Studio Fix just without the cakeyness. I only bought it as a go between for when my NARS Sheer Glow ran out, but I’ve been loving it that much I haven’t repurchased it!
Another drug store favourite has been the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow in ‘On and Bronze’. I use this to prime my lids and then sweep MAC Woodwinked over the top. The colour tattoos are cheap alternatives to the MAC paint points and do the trick to bring out the colour pigments in your shadows. To tie the eye look together, I just take a dark brown matte shade to smoke it out.
A combination of Benefit’s Lolitint* and High Beam gives a gorgeous pop of pearly fuschia to the cheeks. I then bronzed up my face with ‘Laguna’ NARS Virtual Domination Palette, the cheek palette that dreams are made of.

What do you think of this make up look? Do you use any of these products?

1. March 4, 2015 / 8:50 pm

I always adore your eyes and lashes they are enviable! I used to wear falsies everyday but never seem to have the time anymore but you have made me want to throw them into the mix a little more haha xx

Blonde Of Carbs

2. March 4, 2015 / 9:17 pm

Great post!! I actually thought for a second I was reading my own blog 🙂 I use almost all of those products on the regular, Loreal True Match is my holy grail!

xo, Becky

3. March 4, 2015 / 9:45 pm

Woodwinked is such a pretty shade, and it seems to look different on every skintone-it appears quite rusty gold on my paler friend and on my more medium skin tone it looks a little warmer and brighter! 🙂

4. March 4, 2015 / 11:49 pm

I love the eyes! They look beautiful.
    And this lipstick – I'm tempted to buy Snob now.
    Great post!
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

5. March 5, 2015 / 3:35 pm

What a fun look and now you make me want to try a bronze eye and now I'm keeping an eye out for that lipstick.

Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

6. March 5, 2015 / 8:44 pm

you look amazing!

wonderlandclothing.com

7. March 6, 2015 / 1:53 pm

I absolutely love your eye makeup! I never thought of using On and On Bronze with Woodwinked over the top – definitely going to give this a try this weekend!!

Rachel | Beauty & The Bird

8. August 8, 2015 / 7:09 am

Simple but very attractive! I bought mine for only 5 pounds! You've earned a new subscriber