A Charlotte Tilbury Haul

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation*,  Matte Revolution Lipstick in Glastonberry*, Eyes to Mesmerise in Marie Antoinette*

So, the dream happened. Okay, well, not quite – Chuck Bass didn’t land on my door step, but this parcel of Charlotte Tilbury goodies did, so I’m half way there, right?

I have fast fallen in love with Charlotte Tilbury and would go as far to say that it’s my favourite make-up brand.
With the classic gold packaging, each product feels like a little luxury, and actually matches up to the price tag.

I can’t say too much about these products yet as I’ve only had them for a few weeks, but so far, I’m in love. With Autumn tumbling in, I had been lusting after Glastonberry* as the perfect vampy lip. I love the Matte Revolution lipsticks for their creamy yet matte formulas which glide on like a dream and don’t dry out throughout the day.

Next up is the new Magic Foundation*. This formula took 5 years to perfect and is designed to work like magic on all skin types. It’s a much heavier coverage than I usually go for but gives the most flawless finish. I’ll be updating you with a full review ASAP.

There’s nothing I love more in a morning that one-wash wonder eyeshadows. The Eyes to Mesmermise are the best cream shadows I’ve tried. They feel like whipped cream and give the most beautiful wash of colour. I went with Marie Antoinette which is an oyster-gold, perfect for accentuating blue eyes.

Have you tried any of these? What’s your favourite Charlotte Tilbury product?

1. October 7, 2015 / 8:23 pm

I've yet to try any Charlotte Tilbury products, but that lip color looks like a dream! I've got to try it!

Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

2. October 7, 2015 / 11:01 pm

These products are so gorgeous – as soon as pay day comes I am defo trying some! The packaging is to die for!
    Hannah Rose

3. October 8, 2015 / 1:49 am

Ah that lipstick is so beautiful! I have never used any CT products, as they are really hard to come by in Aus, but I love the look of the contouring and highlighting powder (forget what it's called!!!). x

4. October 8, 2015 / 3:16 am

Glastonberry is one of the most beautiful dark vampy colors ever! Definitely get a lot of usage out of that one every year (and really all year round!). Can't wait to get her newest foundation here in the USA next year!

5. October 8, 2015 / 9:09 am

I've actually just read a review on the foundation and the blogger said she was really disappointed that something so hyped and claiming to give perfect coverage doesnt work well at all :/ Hope you like it though!

Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

• October 8, 2015 / 10:02 am

I've just read that review too Pam! Would be interested to see how you get on with it Lydia 🙂
      Loving the vampy lippy shade 🙂 x

The Belle Narrative

6. October 8, 2015 / 2:23 pm

That lipstick is the most beautiful, gothy shade ever! I really, really want to try the Matte Revolution lipsticks! They sound like the most perfect matte lipsticks!

Hatty x
    hattyxo

7. October 8, 2015 / 3:13 pm

I know what you mean about the packaging, it looks so luxurious and classic! That lip colour is perfect, definitely one I've been lusting after too. Plus the bronze and glow palette, I've never head a bad word about it. x

Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

8. October 8, 2015 / 6:39 pm

This all looks amazing! I really want to try the matte revolution lipsticks, that Glastonbury shade looks gorgeous!

Millie x | Millies Wardrobe

9. October 9, 2015 / 1:43 am

That lipstick is absolutely gorgeous! I haven't tried too much by Charlotte Tilbury but I definitely want to give more of her products a go. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

10. October 17, 2015 / 9:06 pm

Ooh, always been wanting to get some CT, but can't afford it right now 🙂 Love your blog!