NEW IN: Lee Stafford Releases

When it comes to maintaining bleached blonde tresses, it’s a tough deal. If I ever did get three wishes in life, being a natural blonde would be one of them. Somewhere in between a Malibu beach house and an endless supply of make-up, anyway. In my experience, eating heaps of spinach and using as little heat on your hair as possible are the keys to healthy hair and growth. But there are definitely products that help along the way, and Lee Stafford just gets it when it comes to haircare. So here are my first impressions of the new additions to the Bleach Blondes and Argan Oil range…

Tone Correcting Conditioning Spray* – Purple shampoo is my life saviour – so purple shampoo in a spray on bottle sounds pretty ingenious to me! This product is supposed to condition and moisturise whilst balancing out those orangey highlights to icy blonde shades. At first I wasn’t convinced that this spray would really do the trick but I have definitely noticed that my hair looks more ashy than normal.

Nourishing Miracle Mist* – Argan oil really is a miracle in a bottle. I’m loving this so far as it gives my hair the glossiness which it lacks naturally. Plus, it genuinely is lightweight unlike a lot of sprays and doesn’t weigh your hair down.

Argan Night Repair Serum* – Products that get to work whilst we sleep are always great for giving our hair the love it needs whilst being great time-savers. I haven’t got around to using this yet but it smells like heaven and I’ll be incorporating it into my weekend pampers.

Golden Girl Oil* – Oils are a daily part of my hair care routine as they can transform the mid lengths of your hair. This little bottle amplifies shine whilst neutralising brassy tones which is everything blondes need. I love applying this when my hair is still damp as it helps to keep my hair looking smooth and shiny.

Are you a fan of Lee Stafford?

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

PS Enter my giveaway to win tickets to The Clothes Show here

1. October 22, 2015 / 6:47 pm

I've heard the serum is amazing, I almost want to try it for the scent alone!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

2. October 25, 2015 / 5:51 pm

Really want to try the miracle mist, argan oil is a godsend for my hair! Lee Stafford products always smell amazing too which is just an added bonus!

Hayley-Eszti | http://www.hayleyeszti.com

3. January 16, 2016 / 5:18 pm

I really want to try these ones! I've heard loads of good opinions…

Sneha xx | Miss Joy

4. March 16, 2016 / 11:10 am

This seems to be a good range of products, will definitely give them a try. If someone is interested in getting the expert advice about skin care and professional aesthetic treatments then http://www.cosmedocs.com/ is must to visit.

5. March 22, 2016 / 4:36 pm

I love your blog, wish you'd never stopped posting ๐Ÿ™ xx

6. July 12, 2016 / 5:29 am

Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
    My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity.If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762..I am Donna Murray by name and I reside here in United States..Contact Dr.Unity for help via email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .

7. August 1, 2016 / 9:17 am

I love your blogs in pink! I need to try these products after seen the good comments !! Thanks for sharing

8. November 29, 2016 / 4:34 pm

Ladies style as well as exactly how aged they're tend to be usually inversely proportional. You've wonderful things about this site which keep your ladies youthful as well as stunning along with you method ideas . As being a style designer I truly value your own efforts as well as function.