The Night Out Line Up

I don’t know about you, but my girl’s night out make-up sesh is a real ritual. Nothing says girly time like spending hours getting ready, badly rapping Nicki Minaj and doing each other’s hair and make-up.  Pre-drinks has always been an essential part of our night-out routine. At 21 we should probably be getting a little classier, but you have to love stumbling through your best friend’s floordrobe and not actually leaving the house until 12pm, right? It never gets old.  For nights out, my fail safe look is a bronze smoky eye and red lips applied with products that I know will be sticking around until 3am. So this is what’s on the line-up at the moment…

For my base I’ve been loving the new Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation. Flawless coverage that will hold up in a club? Check. I love this product as it gives a glowy finish but is semi-matte so can be worn without routine powder top-ups. As for concealer, the NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer and Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection duo are staples in my clutch. Collection gives the coverage I need under my eyes whilst the NARS is the perfect formula for highlighting the face to tie your contour and highlight together.

Pacing your vodka before you get too tipsy to apply your make-up is an art form. One I have not yet perfected, which is why I never get too ambitious with my eyeshadow. The Charlotte Tilbury Fallen Angel Palette is the perfect quad for a metallic bronze eye. The creamy formula makes it  super quick and easy to blend and smoke out. For false lashes, I’ve been obsessed with the Ardell Wispies for adding a bit of drama without looking too fake. My days of ridiculous, spidery lashes are a thing of the past, guys… A thing of the past.

Moving onto contour, you know the drill by now, I never go anywhere without my Film Star Bronze & Glow. The buttery ash-brown powder is your one-stop to killer cheekbones that can be built up for an ultra contoured look. But as for highlight, I can’t get enough of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Riviera powder, a beautiful rose-gold pigment that will get any highlight obsessive’s heart beating. A full review of that will be coming soon!

To finish the look, red lips are back on my make-up menu and Lost Cherry, is the perfect fuchsia red. Finally, I always apply a spritz of the Urban Decay Setting Spray which is too loved (read: grubby) to photograph, to keep my make-up looking fresh all night.

What is your go-to look on a girl’s night out? Have you tried any of these products?

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

PS Enter my giveaway to win tickets to The Clothes Show here

1. October 20, 2015 / 8:14 pm

The CT palette is just beyond beautiful, I need that in my life!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

2. October 20, 2015 / 8:44 pm

This sounds like my perfect kind of makeup look, I adore a subtle contour and a beautiful highlight with flawless skin and a champagne eye! The Fallen Angel palette is gorgeous, I have my eye on Uptown Girl too!

Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

3. October 20, 2015 / 8:44 pm

I would love to try literally all of these products! Pretty packaging and products ๐Ÿ™‚ Also totally agree with pre drinks, best part of the night xx

4. October 20, 2015 / 8:51 pm

I'm also a big fan of CT Bronze & Glow & ABH So Hollywood! That CT palette is beautiful! Swoon! xx

Beautylymin

5. October 20, 2015 / 9:06 pm

The Charlotte Tilbury Magic Foundation is the best! It wears better then anything else I have tried. Can't wait to try some of your other recommendations!

xo

6. October 20, 2015 / 10:01 pm

Haha definitely loved this post, makes me miss college a little bit more. I think going with an effortless classic look is best, especially when pregaming is involved. I usually go for a neutral smoked eye, falsies, and a bold lip color! Although I do tend to go for the deep berries and reds.

Cindy // http://www.cindyhyue.com

7. October 21, 2015 / 8:23 am

That quad looks amazing! I also need to check out the ABH highlighters. They all look so pretty! I love doing a red/berry lip when going out, especially during the fall. My go to is Beet lip liner by mac. It lasts so long and is such a beautiful shade!
    xx
    Caked To The Nines

8. October 21, 2015 / 10:35 am

So mant products I'm lusting after at the moment! Especially the Charlotte Tilbury foundation and the stunning highlighters from ABH! xo

Catherine | Pretty Little Beauty Blog

9. October 21, 2015 / 1:21 pm

These are all pretty amazing. I agree, collection works so well under the eyes. I use the Urban Decay one to highlight my face ๐Ÿ˜€
    Pam xo/ Pam Scalfiโ™ฅ

10. October 21, 2015 / 3:10 pm

These are such gorgeous picks that you've mentioned! Really desperate to get my hands on CT Magic Foundation after so many amazing reviews! Love my Urban Decay setting spray too, it keeps everything firmly in place!

Katya | The Beauty Harbour

11. October 21, 2015 / 4:56 pm

This Charlotte Tilbury Palette and ABH Highlighter are on my wish list for ages! They definitely look stunning on everyone and I really really wish I could have them in my makeup collection!

12. October 23, 2015 / 9:57 pm

you've just made me add SO MANY products to my wishlist, I'm dying to try something from Charlotte Tilbury!

Lillies and Lipbalm
    xx

13. July 12, 2016 / 5:29 am

Hi everyone,
    I'm so excited my husband is back after he have left me for another woman.
    My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behavior from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone. He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help. As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 24 hours later, my husband came to me and apologized for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. All thanks to Dr Unity.If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. He will not disappoint you. Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com or call him on: +2348072370762..I am Donna Murray by name and I reside here in United States..Contact Dr.Unity for help via email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com .