Zoeva Vegan Make Up Brushes

Zoeva Vegan Brush Set*

If you’re on the look out for affordable yet professional make-up brushes, then Zoeva is your answer. I’ve tried a few sets in the past and have been seriously impressed with the range and quality that Zoeva offer. It’s hard to find brush sets in the UK and unless you want to bankrupt yourself on high-end brands, there really aren’t many options. Zoeva do have a small postal fee but it’s so worth it when MAC brushes work out to be £20+ each whilst Zoeva charge around £6 per brush. They definitely rival MAC in quality, and at that price, can anyone argue?!
I’m currently trying to make the transition to being cruelty free, so a new set of brushes felt like a good place to start. Zoeva offer full vegan sets which is just amazing. They are nowhere near as pretty as the Rose Gold ones, *sigh*, and not as soft. I don’t think this makes them any less amazing at product application than my other sets, though. Plus, given the choice between rubbing goat hair on my face or synthetic talkon fibres, I know what I’ll be choosing from now on.
The fibres make the brushes super dense which is great for blending and packing on product. The set gives you everything you need for daily application and I get use out of every brush. My favourite defnitely has to be the flat-top kabuki blending brush and of course the contour brush which gets right into the hollows of the cheek bone.

Do you love Zoeva? What is your favourite make-up brush brand?

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOK

1. October 15, 2015 / 6:58 pm

Zoeva are a brand I've only heard positive things about, I think one of their brush sets might make it's way onto my Christmas wishlist!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

2. October 15, 2015 / 7:15 pm

I must get around to trying Zoeva brushes, nearly all bloggers talk about them! These sound lovely! I love brushes that are soft and pick up product well!

Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

3. October 16, 2015 / 1:20 am

I have the normal face brush set, and it is the besttttt! I really want to get my hands on some of the zoeva eye brushes. Also think I love them so much because I was so disappointed time after time with my MAC brushes. With the price you pay for MAC, the ones I had all shed, and left me feeling like I had wasted my money! But yay for zoeva being there to fill the gap! x

poundingyounghearts.blogspot.com

4. October 16, 2015 / 7:49 am

This (and the face set) have been on my wishlist for as long as I can remember. It is so much nicer buying quality brushes that will last a long time! I will just have to purchase this!

Pam xo/ Pam Scalfi♥

5. October 16, 2015 / 12:00 pm

They are so beautiful! I'm not lucky enough to own one of the Zoeva brushes yet but it's on my to buy list for sure x

daniellelgreaves.blogpsot.co.uk

6. October 29, 2015 / 3:39 pm

I have not heard of this brand before but I have seen so many posts about their palettes and brushes and I'm really keen on buying some too. Plus their prices are reasonable. Thanks for the post 🙂

Naomi || http://nlyavenue.blogspot.co.uk